Please arrive 15 minutes before each class to settle in.
Bring a mat for yoga.
Cash accepted for all classes.
New Yoga Class Schedule
This is our new regular Yoga schedule.
See below for new classes/ workshops.
Sundays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Sundays, 7:00pm-8:00pm- Beginner/ All Levels Vinyasa Yoga
Sundays, 8:00pm-8:30pm Essential Oils & Angel Readings
Mondays, 9:30am-10:45am- Ashtanga Inspired Yoga
Mondays, 12:00pm-1:00pm- Meditation
Mondays, 6:30pm-7:45pm- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Tuesdays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner Yin-Yasa Yoga
Tuesdays: 6:30pm-7:45pm- Beginner/ Level One Kripalu Yoga
Wednesdays, 4:30pm-5:30pm- Kids Yoga
Wednesdays, 7:00pm-8:00pm- Meditation
Thursdays, 9:30am-10:45am, Beginner Yin Yoga
Thursdays, 4:30pm-5:30pm- Kids Yoga
Thursdays, 6:30pm-7:45pm- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Fridays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Saturdays, 8:00am-9:15am- Beginner/ Level One Kripalu Yoga
Saturdays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner/ All Levels Vinyasa Yoga
- Tarot Workshop, 6 Weeks;
- Monday, August 14th
- Monday, August 21st
- Monday, August 28th
- Monday, September 11th,
- Monday, September 18th,
- Monday, September 25th
- $180 in full. We will discover the story of the Tarot, its history and learn the Minor Arcana cards, (A second series will be offered after this on the Major Arcana $180) Led by Jena Turner
- Meditation: Monday, 8/21, 12pm-1pm. Jena, $10.
- Meditation: Wednesday, 8/23, 7pm-8pm. Jena, $10.
- Meditation: Monday, 8/28, 12pm-1pm. Jena, $10.
- Meditation: Wednesday, 8/30, 7pm-8pm. Jena, $10.
- Meditation: Monday, 9/4 CANCELLED
- Meditation: Wednesday, 9/6, 7pm-8pm. Jena, $10.
- Reiki Circle: Thursday 9/7, 8:00pm-9:00pm, $20.
- Meditation: Monday, 9/11, 12pm-1pm. Jena, $10.
- Meditation: Wednesday, 9/13, 7pm-8pm. Jena, $10.
- Psychic Fair: Saturday 9/16, 12:00pm-4:00pm $120/hour
- Equinox Master Reiki Attunement: Thursday 9/21, 6:00pm-10:00pm, $250.
- Reiki Circle: Thursday 9/21, 8:00pm-9:00pm, $20.
- Universal Truths and Comprehensive Metaphysics: Thursday, October 5th, 6:00pm-8:00pm. This class will explore the correlations, consistencies and universal truths found amongst the worlds wisdom traditions. We will review energetic anatomy, and focus on the consistencies amongst Yoga philosophy, Kabbalah, Sufism, Tantric Buddhisms and Lakota spirituality. Come ready to fill in the gaps and separate the dogma that divides us from the Truths that Unite us all. Ben and Kaleem, $35.
- Writing through the Elements: October 6 & 13, two Fridays, 7:00-8:15pm. This creative, 2-part workshop offers an engaging exploration of how the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown Chakras relate to the physical and metaphorical aspects of Nature. Erin, $50. (both weeks).
- Crystal Workshop: Thursday, October 12th, 6:00pm-9:00pm $30.
- Reiki Level Two Certification: Monday, October 24th, 6:00pm-9:00pm. Are You Ready to Advance to Level II? Here are a few questions for the Reiki I student to ask herself/himself before moving on to Reiki II. Can you feel when Reiki is drawing? Do you have a good understanding and truth of what Reiki is? Do you use Reiki on a regular basis? How often do you conduct self treatments? Have you been participating in Reiki Circles? Have you been giving and receiving? How important is it for you to learn how to do distant healing Reiki? Are you clear about your reasons for wanting to become Reiki II? Reiki Two shows us how to send long distance healing to others without having the client present.This class is being led by Benjamin Craig, LAC, $150.
Call to sign up and register for any of these classes, 631-642-2377
Breathe, and The Healing and Yoga Center at Breathe, 116 East Main Street, Port Jefferson, NY 11777