The Yoga Studio is now under new ownership and is now separate from our store. We will continue to help out by listing the yoga schedule below. Cash accepted for all classes.
Our Workshop Schedule
- Meditation: No meditation Monday, 12/11.
- Meditation: No meditation Wednesday, 12/13.
- Meditation: No meditation Monday 12/18.
- Meditation: No meditation Wednesday, 12/20.
- Meditation: No meditation Monday, 12/25.
- Meditation: No meditation Wednesday, 12/27.
- Meditation: No meditation Monday, 1/1.
- Meditation: Wednesday, 1/3, 7pm-8pm. Jena, $10.
- Reiki Circle: Thursday, 1/4, 6pm-7:30pm. Kathy, $20.
- Writing Workshop for Adults: Friday, 1/5, 7pm-8:15pm, Writing through the Elements. Erin, $30.
- Psychic Development Part 2:
Mondays, January 8th
Monday, January 15th
Monday, January 22th
Monday, January 29th
Monday, February 19th
Monday, February 26th, 6pm-8pm (in the shop). Led by Jena, $180.
- Reiki Level Two Workshop & Certification: Thursday, 1/11, 6pm-9pm.Reiki Level Two CertificationAre You Ready to Advance to Level II?
Here are a few questions for the Reiki I student to ask herself/himself before moving on to Reiki II.
• Can you feel when Reiki is drawing?
• Do you have a good understanding and truth of what Reiki is?
• Do you use Reiki on a regular basis?
• How often do you conduct self treatments?
• Have you been participating in Reiki Circles?
• Have you been giving and receiving?
• How important is it for you to learn how to do distant healing Reiki?
• Are you clear about your reasons for wanting to become Reiki II?
Reiki Two shows us how to send long distance healing to others without having the client present.
This class is being led by Benjamin Craig, LAC, $150.
- Tuning Fork Workshop & Certification: Thursday, 1/18, 6pm-9pm.Become a Certified level 1 Tuning Fork practitionerBy understanding the nature of sound and its vibrations, we will be able to use certain notes and techniques to help the body achieve and maintain Harmony. Sounds may affect the cells of our body, so let’s make them healing sounds
In this level one course you will have an instructional manual providing clear and concise direction for the use of tuning forks in a healing session. We will learn about Sound Therapy and how sound affects the human body and it’s auric field. We will discuss and practice basic techniques, ideas and other information.
This class includes 8 piece student Harmonic tuning fork set, a hockey puck and a level 1 tuning fork therapy manual. Along with a certificate and a TF certificate number, that you can register in the TF database. Led by Valerie Probst, $275.
- Crystal Workshop: Thursday, 1/25, 6pm-9pm.There are many different kinds of Crystals in the world, we will learn and expand on some of the more commonly used crystals to learn how to enhance our spiritual, emotional and physical connections. Comes with “The Crystal Healer” book. Led by Jena Turner $55.
- Reiki Circle: Thursday, 2/1, 6pm-7:30pm. Kathy, $20.
- Writing Workshop for Adults: Friday, 2/2, 7pm-8:15pm. Journaling through the Seasons: Winter, Erin, $30.
- Psychic Development Part 3: You must have completed all of Part One and Part Two and have done your classwork and homework to take this class.
March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th & April 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, 6pm-8pm (in the shop). Led by Jena $300. (If you are interested in taking this and need to check your attendance, please call me to discuss the details of Part 1 and Part II).
- Reiki One: To be announced. In Level One, students learn hand placement positions on the recipient’s body that are thought to be most conducive to the process in a whole body treatment. You will be attuned in Reiki Level One so that you can apply these techniques to promote physical, emotional and spiritual well being as a healing modality. Led by Jena Turner, $150.
- Psychic Development Part One: Registration is now open for the Fall of 2018. Have you ever felt that you were born with a sense of intuition or that you yourself have developed a bit of it along the way? What type of exercises have you done to help harness and fine tune that intuition?
- Monday 9/10/18… 6pm to 8pm
- Monday 9/17
- Monday 9/24
- Monday 10/1
- Monday 10/8
- Monday 10/15
- Monday 10/22
We are offering a beginner intuition class. This is the perfect foundation and beginning steps to- you- developing your intuition. Here you will learn to work with different tools to help enhance those gifts and help you tap into your natural state of intuition.
Here is the opportunity to become more educated and learn about many different topics including; Pranayama, Pendulums, Cord Cutting, Manifestation, the Chakra system, the subtle system, the Tarot, Angel Cards/ Readings, Psychic Development, Elements, Mudras, Treasure Mapping, Sage and Smudging. We will meditate each time we meet and participate in exercises that expand your ability to receive and give messages and read for others.
You must commit to the entire series, once we start the flow of the group, I like to keep it the same and to be mindful of everyone’s needs. If you need to skip a class due to illness or prior vacation planning, it’s understandable, however I ask that you stay committed. There will be lesson plans and homework. This class is a lot of fun!
Led By Jena Turner, $210.
Call Jena Turner to sign up and register for any of these classes, 631-642-2377
Breathe, 116 East Main Street, Port Jefferson, NY 11777
Sundays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Sundays, 11:30am-12:30pm- Little Kids Yoga (2-5 year olds)
Sundays, 12:45pm-1:45pm Hour of Power
Sundays, 4:00pm-5:00pm Essential Oil Workshop
Sundays, 5:15pm-6:30pm Flow and Restore
Mondays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Mondays, 11:00am-11:45am- Little Kids Yoga (2-5 year olds)
Mondays, 12:15pm- 1:00pm- Lunch Express Yoga
Mondays, 1:15pm-2:15pm- Upside Down Yoga (Inversions for beginners)
Mondays, 5:15pm-6:15pm- Beginner/ Gentle Yoga
Mondays, 6:30pm- 7:45pm- Flow and Restore
Tuesdays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner Yin-Yasa Yoga
Tuesdays, 1:00pm-2:15pm- Chair Yoga
Tuesdays, 2:30pm-3:30pm Sankalpa Yoga (Planting the seed of intention from the heart and mind)
Tuesdays, 4:00pm-5:00pm Beginner/ Ishta Style Yoga
Tuesdays: 6:30pm-7:45pm- Beginner/ Level One Kripalu Yoga
Wednesdays, 9:30am-10:45am- Beginner/ Level One Vinyasa Yoga
Wednesdays, 12:15pm-1:00pm- Lunch Express Yoga
Wednesdays, 2:00pm-3:15pm- Open Level Mindful Yoga
Wednesdays, 4:30pm-5:30pm- Kids Yoga (1st Grade and up)
Wednesdays, 5:45pm-6:45pm- Beginner/ Ishta Style Yoga
Thursdays, 9:30am-10:45am, Beginner Yin Yoga
Thursdays, 11:00am-11:45am- Little Kids Yoga (2-5 year olds)
Thursdays, 12:15pm-1:00pm- Lunch Express Yoga
Thursdays, 2:00pm-3:15pm- Open Level Mindful Yoga
Thursdays, 4:30pm-5:30pm- Kids Yoga (1st Grade and up)
Thursdays, 5:45pm- 6:45pm- Beginner/ Ishta Style Yoga
Thursdays, 7:00pm-8:00pm- Yoga Nidra with Sankalpa
Fridays, 10:00am-11:15am- Open Level Mindful Yoga
Fridays, 12:15pm-1:00pm- Lunch Express Yoga
Fridays, 1:15pm-2:15pm- Sankalpa Yoga (Setting intention from the heart and mind)
Fridays, 2:30pm-3:15pm- Sankalpa Yoga Express
Fridays, 5:45pm-7:00pm- Flow and Restore Yoga
Saturdays, 8:00am-9:15am- Beginner/ Level One Kripalu Yoga
Saturdays, 9:30-10:45am- Breaking the Binds of Anxiety Workshop (2nd Saturday of the month)
Saturdays, 11:00am-12:00pm- Power Play Yoga/ Upbeat Music
Saturdays, 12:15pm-1:15pm- Upside Down Yoga (Inversions for Beginners)